<data:blog.pageTitle/> <data:blog.pageName/>:<data:blog.title/> free e course - inspired enterpreneur ~ Work from Home Jobs
Google
 

December 5, 2009

free e course - inspired enterpreneur

his is a shameless plug for someone whose work I think everyone needs to know about...

Nick Williams's book - The Work You Were Born To Do - has made a big impression on my life... Every time I meet a challenge along the way, I still pick up that book, and I immediately find a quote or a passage which reminds me why I decided to start my own business and what following your heart is all about.




Anyway, Nick is on an ambitious mission to get the essence of his message - that we can all create successful businesses around work we LOVE - out to as many people as possible...

... and in order to do so, he's turned his signature book - The Work You Were Born To Do - into a fantastic e-course.

I've been recommending people buy his book for years now and it's just got even easier - because he's now offering this great course totally free of charge on his website!

Simply click below, sign-up, and the first issue will be with you in moments:
free e-course

It's a multimedia e-course so you can either stop the audio and read the issue, or you can close your eyes and let Nick talk you through his step-by-step approach. I find the second option refreshing when you've been staring at a computer screen for a little too long!

I cannot recommend Nick highly enough, so here's that link again...



Best Wishes,

Herman


No comments: